The Portable S4 trailer package is a compact mobile system combining a Treadwall® S4 and custom trailer to offer fun climbing activity without the difficulties of larger climbing towers.
- The package includes a custom trailer and a S4x11 unit with the exterior upgrade and casters.
- They are perfect for school districts, camps, park districts and rental fleets.
- They are light to tow & can be removed for use without the trailer and can be operated by one person.
- The package is available with either Base or Pro-Packages with 36 training holds & crashpad.
- Please contact us below for pricing.
The portable S4 trailers weight @1600 lbs, easily towed by a mid-sized vehicle and handled by one person.
No power needed
Having no motors you can run your Treadwall all day on a separate battery or off your vehicle battery. There is no need to plug into a power source.
No special staffing
The small size and low height of a Treadwall means the activity does not require trained staff to handle belays and safety issues.
Climbers are always close to the ground so that parents with very young children can participate as well as older ages. This makes a big difference at family events.
The Treadwall detaches from the trailer with a few minutes work to allow standalone event use or long term off-season use. This means the equipment can be working all year.
With 25 years experience building portable Treadwall packages, the proven durability of the galvanized frames and exterior upgrades mean long term use and durability.