$1,650.00 – $2,710.00
The Boulderboard6 is our medium size freestanding & collapsible training wall.
- Designed with smaller spaces in mind.
- Adjustment range from -15 to -40º overhanging.
- Round top-bar for pull-ups and finishing.
- Base version offers optional 42 training holds & crashpad.
- LED Tension Board hole pattern available.
- Optional exterior upgrade allows for indoor/outdoor use.
- Hangboard attachment available.
- Download Specifications here.
Boulderboard® orders are built to order. We strive to ship orders as fast as possible. However, under current circumstances we are currently shipping about 3-4 weeks from the date of order.
The Boulderboard6 is a small, freestanding, adjustable training wall designed for climbing-focused and upper body power training. It is attractive, lightweight, and can be easily collapsed flat for storage. It can be ordered in a Base version with an adjustable frame and panels with 255 t-nuts installed or the Pro-package comes with a crashpad, 36 handholds, and 6 footholds to get training fast.. It is used in both residential and commercial training areas.
The Boulderboard6 can fit under an 8-foot ceiling at it's steepest angle of 40 degrees, with an angle extension that allows multiple angles up to 17 degrees with taller ceilings. The unit has a 6x10 foot climbing surface equipped with a generous 255 threaded potential hold locations. The top has a sturdy pullup bar for additional training options.
Usually ships in 3-4 weeks.
Crash Pad ($360), No Crash Pad
Exterior Upgrade ($300), Standard finish (included)
42 hold set ($400), No Holds
Standard Spraywall Layout (Free), Tension Board 5×10 (free)